Thank You! LGT 2021 Sponsors
- Binder Sponsor: Kaw Valley Bank
- Bottled Water Sponsor: Cornerstone of Topeka
- Retreat Sponsors: Falk Architects, Stormont Vail Health
- Lunch and Snacks Sponsors: HTK, Prairie Band LLC
- Transportation Sponsor: United Way Topeka
- Program Sponsors: Advisors Excel, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- For the 2nd year in a row...Leadership Greater Topeka received the Kansas Leadership Center Transformation Grant for individuals in the community to take part in adaptive leadership training in build ones capacity to lead in their community. Contact email@example.com for interested in available training slots.
- In partnership with the Kansas Leadership Center, Leadership Greater Topeka holds a virtual webinar on Equitable Broadband Access Across the State of Kansas discussing the need for greater collaborative leadership. Over 200 individuals through out the Kansas.
- The 2020 Leadership Greater Topeka Class – The Best and Most Resilient Class Ever - raised over $8,500 dollars for the Kansas Children’s Discovery in their class project.
Kansas Leadership Center Principles.
Leadership is an activity,
not a position.
Anyone can lead, anytime, anywhere.
Leadership must engage others.
The purpose must be clear.
Leadership is risky